WXP Hydration System 3L
High performance 3L hydration reservoir system. Exclusive 3 layer coextruded Polyethylene construction with Taste-Free™, low maintenance, Glass-Like™ liner. Integrated Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial.
- Patented leakproof wide slide opening for easy cleaning, draining, ice insertion.
- Tube Cover Insulates and blocks UV-light. Water stays cool and bacteria free from first to last sip. Your choice Black, Olive, IRR Coyote or IRR Foliage.
- QMT™ Source Quick Mate Technology hose fitting offers push button convenience, no leakage, offers click-in compatibility with USMC Miox filter system.
- Patented push/pull Storm Valve™ requires no biting, delivers 25% higher flow than bite designs. Integrated valve shut-off.
- Dirt Shield™ valve cover.
For the WXP Care and Use instructions click here.
Dimensions WXP 3L:
- Length 17”/43 cm
- Width 8”/20.5 cm
- Max. Depth 1”/2.5 cm
- Length 16”/41 cm
- Width 5.9”/15 cm
- Max. Depth 3.7”/9.5 cm
|Weight (pack + reservoir):
||435 micron co-extruded Glass-Like™ PE
||Tube Cover 94cm/37in long
- Taste-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
- Bacteria-Free™ System- Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
- Care-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
- FDA Approved Materials- All materials in contact with the drinking water are FDA approved. Guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve™- No-bite push-pull valve with an integrated shut-off mechanism. Like drinking from a straw with easy disassembly for cleaning. (U.S. Patent 6,622,988).
- Angled Valve- Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation. Allows tube to be 25cm shorter. Less excess tube bouncing around on the chest!
- Dirt-Shield™ Protective Cover- No more dragging in the dirt! Keeps valve free of dirt and protected during transport.
- Tube Cover - Insulates and blocks UV-light. Water stays cool and bacteria free from the first to last sip.
- Widepac™ Wide Opening Access - Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
- QMT™ Quick Connect Hose Fitting- Quick connect hose fitting offers push button convenience, QMT™ has a built in shut off mechanism which allows the tube to be disconnected without spilling, and is compatible with most filtration systems and accessories, such as UTA™.
- Integral Refill Handle- For fast and easy refill with no spills
- Large NC Filler Cap- Air tight, low profile one hand operated. Compatible with commonly used personal filtration systems.
SOURCE Commercial Warranty Policy
Source Vagabond Systems reservoir systems are warranted for the life of the products. Source carriers and packs are covered by a limited four year limited warranty.
Both our reservoir systems and textile products are warranted from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from shipment, tactical use, improper handling or storage, accident, abuse or misuse. Repair by anyone other than Source or an approved agent voids this warranty.
To submit a warranty claim click here.
Returns or exchanges of products that were purchased through our on-line store can only be made within 30 days of the original invoice date.
All returned products must be clean and free of wear and tear. Dirty or used products will not be accepted.
Every product that is sent to SOURCE must be sent with the following information:
- Customer name, address and contact information (Tel, Fax, etc.).
- Proof of purchase
- Description of the problem
- Products that arrive to SOURCE without the above information will be returned to the customer.
- Shipping charges of returned or exchanged products will be covered by the customer.
- C.O.D shipment (Cash on Delivery) will not be accepted.
- Replaced or repaired products will be sent to the customer within up to 4 weeks from date of arrival at SOURCE.
Tirat Carmel 30250