Patrol 3L Hydration Cargo Pack
Advanced “3 day” hydration patrol pack. Features: Large main compartment. 2 generous front pockets. Removable contoured padded waistbelt. Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and load stabilizers. Compression straps. Foldaway organizers for admin items.
- Internal MOLLE anchors/harness to secure radios.
- 2 velcro antennae ports.
- 2 cable ports.
- Padded bottom protects electronics.
- Insulated hydration compartment.
- Includes Source’s Max CBRN hydration system which, was found to meet the U.S. Army’s CBRN hydration protection requirement; The Max CBRN withstands a 6 hour chemical warfare agent challenge after 30 days of operational use and much higher values when tested to other common international standards. It uses the same durable 3 layer construction Glass-Like™ coextruded construction used in standard Source systems but with a CBRN resistant barrier, and offers the same benefits: lightweight strength with flexibility, pure liquid taste and superior resistance to bacteria growth.
|Weight (pack + reservoir):
||1.98 kg/ 4.36lbs
||Poly Tough Barrier (PTB™) 420 micron co-extruded Glass-Like™
||Storm™ Valve or Helix™ Bite Valve
||94 cm / 37 Inch long NBC Tube
|Chemical protection :
||24 hours (varies upon testing method) and >6 hours (U.S. Army test)
||Type M– M17, M40, M70 series and C4
Type A– S10, FM12, M50/53 series
WARNING! Users of this product must be specially-trained in chemical warfare and in the correct usage of this product. User accepts all responsibility for necessary training. INCORRECT USE IN A LETHAL GAS ENVIROMENT COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- NBC TUBE – High CWA protection level. Includes integrated Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial to resist bacteria growth.
- SOURCE VALVE LINK (SVL™) - No-bite” Storm™ or Helix™ Bite Valve plugs in for normal drinking during training and is instantly removable for CBRN conditions.
- GAS MASK LINK (GML™) - Respirator adaptor is directly connected to the tube so it cannot be lost or misplaced, providing a hightly reliable NBC connection. Offered with a choice of two mask adaptors: Type M (fits M17, M40, M70 and C4) and Type A (fits S10, FM12. and M50/53).
- DOUBLE TUBE CONNECTOR– Provides a secure hose connection that cannot accidentally pull loose.
- EASYCAP™- Easy seal and easy open filler cap.
- Taste-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
- Bacteria-Free™ System- Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
- Care-Free™ System- Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
- FDA Approved Materials- All materials in contact with the drinking water are FDA approved. Guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water.
- Storm™ Valve - No-bite push-pull valve with an integrated shut-off mechanism. Like drinking from a straw with easy disassembly for cleaning. (U.S. Patent 6,622,988)
- Helix™ Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use. A retreat spring mechanism allows soft bite as in single piece bite valve with leak proof capability that will not drip even under pressure or prolong use. Built-in "bio-net" style shut –off mechanism for no spill during transport.
- Dirt-Shield™ Protective Cover- No more dragging in the dirt! Keeps valve free of dirt and protected during transport.
- Integral Refill Handle- For fast and easy refill with no spills
- Contoured Shoulder Straps, Top and Hip Stabilizers and Adjustable Sternum Strap - Keeps load stable
- Radio and Antenna slot in the Top of bag - For easy access to equipment including a slot in lower half of bag for the radio cable exit ports.
- Padded Shoulder Straps, Back Panels with Air Channels and Lumbar Support with Anti - Slip Layer- For support, stability and ventilation.
- Rotating Hip Belt and Suspension System with Vertical Aluminum Stay - Allows hip freedom of movement while keeping the pack close to the back of the user. An adjustable and removable padded hip belt.
- Insulated Liquid Compartment - Is separated from the Cargo compartment and easily accessed through top zipper. Tube routing through left or right shoulder. Liquid compartment accepts second reservoir.
- Side Compression Straps - Keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity.
- Multiple Storage Spaces- Includes main compartment with internal zippered organizer and mesh pocket, 2 easily accessed external pouches and 1 pocket for small essentials.
- Multiple MOLLE/PAL Attachment Loops - accepts various pouches and pockets
||Tough abrasion resistant Nylon
||5mm closed cell PE
||Heavy Duty PP
||Super tough Nylon
SOURCE Commercial Warranty Policy
Source Vagabond Systems reservoir systems are warranted for the life of the products. Source carriers and packs are covered by a limited four year limited warranty.
Both our reservoir systems and textile products are warranted from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from shipment, tactical use, improper handling or storage, accident, abuse or misuse. Repair by anyone other than Source or an approved agent voids this warranty.
To submit a warranty claim click here.
Returns or exchanges of products that were purchased through our on-line store can only be made within 30 days of the original invoice date.
All returned products must be clean and free of wear and tear. Dirty or used products will not be accepted.
Every product that is sent to SOURCE must be sent with the following information:
- Customer name, address and contact information (Tel, Fax, etc.).
- Proof of purchase
- Description of the problem
- Products that arrive to SOURCE without the above information will be returned to the customer.
- Shipping charges of returned or exchanged products will be covered by the customer.
- C.O.D shipment (Cash on Delivery) will not be accepted.
- Replaced or repaired products will be sent to the customer within up to 4 weeks from date of arrival at SOURCE.
Tirat Carmel 30250