Vehicle Hub Station (VHS)
SOURCE's Vehicle Hub Station system allows mounted troops to hydrate enroute to the objective without draining their individual systems. Warfighters begin their mission fully hydrated with their personal water supply intact.
Length ...................3.7”/9.5 cm
Width .....................5.1”/13 cm
Weight ...................0.145Kg / 0.31Lbs
Material ..................High impact POM
Vehicle Hub Station KIT content:
- 6 x 5ft long drinking tubes (B)
- 7ft long main tube (C)
- 6 personal drinking valves (D)
- 6 SQC fittings (E)
- a manifold body (F) and cover (G)
- Aquasource 20L|25L Integration Hub connects with a single click to the AquaSource 25L (See AquaSource datasheet) through Source’s SQC™ quick connect. Because the SQC™ is self sealing, hoses can be disconnected at any time without leaks or drips.
- Adjustable Hub Attachment Straps Allows the hub to be mounted securely throughout the vehicle.
- Velcro Tube Straps Easy tube rigging for customized configurations.
- Field Replaceable Parts Designed to allow quick, tool-free replacement of all SQC™ connectors for convenient field repairs or for cleaning.
- Personal Helix™ Drinking Valves Six Individual, removable Helix™ bite valves, one for each port. Cylindrical valve shape delivers full flow no matter how Helix™ is positioned in the mouth. Retreat spring mechanism seals tightly with no leaks and eliminates backwash. Integrated twist shutoff mechanism prevents water from being released should the valve be accidentally pressured during transport.
- Dirt-Shield™ Protective cover keeps Helix™ free of dirt and protected from impact.
SOURCE Commercial Warranty Policy
Source Vagabond Systems reservoir systems are warranted for the life of the products. Source carriers and packs are covered by a limited four year limited warranty.
Both our reservoir systems and textile products are warranted from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from shipment, tactical use, improper handling or storage, accident, abuse or misuse. Repair by anyone other than Source or an approved agent voids this warranty.
To submit a warranty claim click here.
Returns or exchanges of products that were purchased through our on-line store can only be made within 30 days of the original invoice date.
All returned products must be clean and free of wear and tear. Dirty or used products will not be accepted.
Every product that is sent to SOURCE must be sent with the following information:
- Customer name, address and contact information (Tel, Fax, etc.).
- Proof of purchase
- Description of the problem
- Products that arrive to SOURCE without the above information will be returned to the customer.
- Shipping charges of returned or exchanged products will be covered by the customer.
- C.O.D shipment (Cash on Delivery) will not be accepted.
- Replaced or repaired products will be sent to the customer within up to 4 weeks from date of arrival at SOURCE.
Tirat Carmel 30250